The Equinox Low-Temp roofing system is the newest product in our wide array of roofing services. Traditionally, roofing has been considered a service that could only be provided in the summertime when the weather is really warm. This limited the months available to roofers to do their work, and it limited the building owners as to when they could have roof work completed. With the Equinox Low-Temp roofing system, that has changed.
If you need help with your roof, call us!
We are happy to answer all your roofing questions:
We love being able to offer the Equinox low-temp roofing system, because it can be applied at a lower temperature. As long as the outdoor temp is at least 36 degrees F, we are able to come out and add this layer of protection to your commercial roof. This means that we can start working earlier in the year, and we can continue working even after the summer is over, so we are available for you, our customer.
In addition to being applicable at a lower temperature, the Equinox low-temp roofing system has some other great features:
- Reflectivity – It's just one of the laws of physics – a light color reflects heat. In roofing terms, you want your roof to reflect the heat of the sun away from your building, rather than absorb it. To achieve that result, the Equinox coating is all white. This means that it is able to reflect away 85% of the sun's heat and keep your roof – and your building - cooler during the hot summer months.
- Value – The reason this is such a great value is due to the energy efficiency. The Equinox low-temp roofing system is a coating that keeps the heat away from your roof. This means that the roof does not allow much heat at all to come into the building. When your air conditioning doesn't have to work as hard, you save money on the utility bills. In fact, you should save enough to cover your entire roof coating investment in as little as 4 to 7 years. Thats a great return on your money, not to mention not having to worry about your roof for a long time.
- Durability – This is a roofing system that will last for many years, and with virtually no maintenance required.
- Flexibility – As you probably know, your building moves. Not very much, and perhaps not noticeably to the naked eye, but it does move – especially on windy days. It also expands and contracts with changes from warm to cold temperatures. This roof coating is able to flex and move with the building, without compromising the protection being offered.
- Protection – A seamless membrane means that you don't have to worry about water, moisture, chemicals, dirt or grime getting past it. Moisture is a roof's #1 enemy, so you want to have a tough, solid layer of protection there where you need it, to block all of these destructive elements. This coating provides that protection.
No matter what time of year it is,
we would love to talk with you.
Call us to get answers about
any of our products: (913) 294-2550
It's not too late to make plans to get your commercial roof problems solved. Give us a call today at (913) 294-2550. We will come out and look at your situation, and form a strategy to resolve the roof issues once and for all – affordably.