Flat roof coatings could very likely be the solution to the problems you are experiencing with the flat roof on your commercial building. Why continue to put up with the hassle of dealing with leaks and other roofing problems, when it's so quick and easy to take care of it with flat roof coatings?
Don't get stressed out about leaks in your flat roof – we can fix it!
Call us for details about flat roof coatings: (913) 294-2550
Some business owners tend to ignore a problem until it is too big to overlook any longer – and by that time the solution is sometimes more expensive than if action had been taken in the beginning. We have your solution, and you are going to like it.
Alternatives to Flat Roof Coatings?
Traditionally, continued roofing problems meant replacing the roof. This means that the current roof needs to be completely torn off, which means noise and debris everywhere. Then the new roof has to be installed, which also does not happen instantly. And the cost of a re-roofing can be quite high.
We have a much more convenient and economical solution. Flat roof coatings are applied as a liquid right on your current roof, and have multiple benefits:
- Renewable – Every roof, no matter what it's made of, will wear out eventually. But one thing that people really love about our process is that we can apply our coatings again and again. So you get the same great protection, and you can continue to avoid the necessity of a re-roofing well into the future.
- Affordable – Have you priced what a complete tear-off and roof replacement would cost? It involves a lot of materials and man-hours – and it can add up quickly. Our procedure will save you a big chunk of money, and in today's economy every dollar counts. It doesn't make sense to spend money when you don't need to.
- Quickly applied – We can get to your location and start working, and be completely finished literally just a few hours later. This means you don’t have to worry about disruption to your business, and the whole process is done before you know it.
- No ponding – One of the problems with flat roofs is that the water tends to accumulate and sit in one spot. When the water ponds like that, over time it will make its way into the roofing material and you will see a leak somewhere inside your building. With our coating applied over the roof, the ponding problem is eliminated.
- Stops metal from rusting – One of the issues with metal roofs is that eventually water will get in and rust begins. If the metal is completely sealed with our coating process, no water can get to the metal itself. The prevention of rust is a huge factor in making your metal roof last a long time.
- Energy efficient – The coating reflects the sun's heat and ultraviolet rays away from the building, keeping the roof (and the inside of your building) naturally cooler.
So whatever problems you might be having with your current roof – whether it built-up, modified bitumen, singly-ply, metal or polyurethane foam – we can take care of it for you at a price that is much less than you would expect for a quality flat roof coating. Contact our office at (913) 294-2550 for details, or just fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.